The Secret Pal 7 questionnaire is out. What is reveals is what I feared, that most of the participants are knitters alone, because one of the questions is :
2. Do you spin? Crochet?
It only gets more knitty, because the questions go on:
13. What is/are your favorite yarn/s to knit with?
15. What is/are your current knitting obsession/s?
16. What is/are your favorite item/s to knit?
17. What are you knitting right now?
19. Do you prefer straight or circular needles?
22. How did you learn to knit?
30. Are you a sock knitter? ?
Ah well…I knit as well, so I suppose I can take it in my stride…Karla and I appear to be the only crocheters, so yes, we'll have to pretend not to know each other if we're assigned together. But I have to go and check out all the blogs of the participants… What else is scaring me? There seem to be many of them saying "pooh" to acrylics. And I can't find non-acrylics in my part of the world.
How nice it must be to be in a position to choose materials!
So, let's take stock of what I have going against me so far 😀
1. I crochet *shudder*
2. I only get acrylic yarn
3. I'm probably the only one from India
Three months from now, I wonder if I'll have had a satisfying time or not…It should be a learning experience, anyway, and one thing is for sure, I'll add to my postal adventures!
Sheila, being from India isn't a bad thing, except it makes me stand out like a
crocheter in a bunch of knitters Christmas tree in the Sahara! So I have to put my brain to work on how to camouflage my mail. Who wants to exercise their brains?