Way back when, Sara tagged me for the Thinking Blogger Award. I’m very flattered, in fact you took my breath away and it took me this long to recover. (That’s my story and I’m sticking to it). So here goes (thank you for your patience, Sara!)
The rules from The Thinking Blog
1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think
2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme
3. Optional: Proudly display the ‘Thinking Blogger Award’ with a link to the post that you wrote (there is an alternative silver version if gold doesn’t fit your blog).I hereby tag:
1. Shula (Poppalina) She is an amazing crafter and her creations always give me pause.
2. String-or-Nothing She finds and catalogues all kinds of fibre-related information on the web, and her site is such a resource.
3. Indexed For a site that is entirely graphical, it’s amazing how much she fits into one small graph.
4. Redshirt Knitting (Apart from her orange cats) Erika writes from a different life than I could ever imagine
5. Yarnstorm Have you seen her use of colour?
Well, off you go and gape at my taggees, then.